Sunday, September 7, 2008

Clutter

For this week's IF word, 'clutter,' I thought of what I am experiencing a lot now, mind clutter! It seems like there's so much going on in my outer and inner worlds it's sometimes hard to focus in or feel particularly calm and peaceful. I find myself flinging around on all the political sites, then switching to walking the dogs, thinking about my horse living out on a ranch where the fires of last year burned - and that time is coming around again. And then there's the house.... and then there's money.... and work.... and on and on.  Meditation, or more painting, perhaps...

3 comments:

Rui Sousa said...

Fantastic work, really well done!
an excellent interpretation.
congratulations!





www.ruisousartworks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are the hazards of being an artist. Always the over thinker. Great job on content and use of the subject. Now go have some much needed fun with some friends.

INDIGENE said...

This is great!

I know what you mean! Between the Olympics, political party overload and life in general, it's all clutter. There's a song that goes...free your mind and the rest will follow. That's where I am right now...:)

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com